Types of Carpetingadmin
Understanding a few simple basics about carpet construction will help you to make the right choice for your home décor, lifestyle and budget.
- Textured plush is the most decoratively versatile cut-pile carpet type
- Its textured surface helps to hide footprints and vacuum marks.
- They add a casual, yet sophisticated beauty to any room in the home.
- Looks great between vacuuming.
- Is the preferred San Diego carpet style for busy households and, as a great ‘whole-house’ carpet, can be used in any room.
- A refined cut-pile surface.
- This San Diego carpet is luxuriously smooth and provides a soft finish.
- The Saxony goes beautifully with traditional interiors.
- It adds a distinctive elegance to any room in the home, but is ideal for dining and living rooms.
- Saxony shows off subtle highlights and accents.
- This San Diego carpet’s rugged loop surface gives it a wool-like look.
- The rustic, natural and hand-crafted appearance creates a warm and intimate atmosphere.
- The tight loop texture helps to hide footprints and vacuum marks.
- Our subtle patterns fit a variety of room styles.
- The Berber Loop-Pile is an ideal San Diego carpet for contemporary, country and cottage furnishings.
- The Cut-Pile is a new Berber look with all the wonderful color and character of the more traditional Loop Berbers.
- This San Diego carpet retains the great plush feel of thick, cut pile carpets.
- Beautifully crafted and colored yarns add personality to any room.
- From a decorative point of view, the Cut-Pile is very versatile, but ideal for casual rooms, such as kids’ rooms, etc.
- Subtle color flecks help to hide soil and dirt that might accumulate between cleanings
- The versatile styles of the Commercial Loop San Diego carpet blend comfortably with any interior’s décor.
- Durable long-wearing surface pile engineered for high foot traffic areas.
- Intriguing color choices suitable for professional and practical installations.
- Textured surfaces provide subtle highlights.