The next revolution in luxury vinyl and tile flooring is made in the U.S., COREtec Plus. This flooring is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. There is a wide variety of hardwood, stone, and slate decors.
Some benefits to this flooring include:
- Easily installs over existing hard surface floors
- Fast & easy to install without acclimation
- Installs with minimal floor prep
- Reduces noise – A quieter floor
- Installs in large rooms without transition strips
- Dimensionally stable – Will not expand or contract under normal conditions
- Adds warmth to the floor
- Resists water without damage to the flooring
- Consists of 75% recycled material
With this flooring, you are able to enjoy the look of wood or stone with the comfort of cork. Cork backing is the real “genius” innovation of this floor. The addition of cork backing provides added sound insulation, naturally resists mold and mildew, absorbs sub-floor imperfections and means there is no need for separate underlayment.
Today’s state of the art manufacturing process can create amazing vinyl “wood” planks and textured “stone” tiles that rival the real thing. You can have the look, graining, and character of real hardwood in vinyl tile flooring, which amazes most people when they are shopping for new flooring.
Call us today at (760) 741-6470
and set up a FREE in home estimate
to find the right new flooring for your lifestyle.